All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkin Disease: Diagsis and Treatment, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas P. Habif, James L. Campbell, Jr., M. Shane Chapman, James G. H. Dinulos, and Kathryn A. Zug, is the quick and practical clinical reference you need to help you effectively diagse and treat 250 common dermatologic diseases. You'll find succinct, user-friendly chapters arranged by disorder type, updated treatment plans, and hundreds of new images showing diseases in various stages of manifestation, including detailed information and illustrations on tropical dermatology. Perfect for any medical practitioner who'd rather treat than refer patients with skin disease, this full-color resource will also serve you well when prepping for the boards.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Habif, MD, Clinical Professor of Surgery (Dermatology Section), Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, USA
- Author(s)James G. H. Dinulos,James L. Campbell,Kathryn A. Zug,M. Shane Chapman,Thomas P. Habif
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1146 illustrations (1146 in full color)
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- nahlakamel23 Apr, 2015by
Great text- with lots of information in an easy format- lots of photos - For overall review of any and every common skin condition you will come across in general practice .
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.