All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFirst the joyous birth of Skinner's son...Then the grim reality of murder in one of Edinburgh's prosperous suburbs. A man has been found knifed in a luxury villa. The victim had run a chain of laundrettes, saunas and pubs throughout the city, but for some time the police suspected these to be the front for a drug distribution network. As the murder investigation continues without result, it seems the killer was particularly cunning in covering his tracks - leaving clues or leads to pursue. But then ather seemingly mir crime - involving property fraud - takes Assistant Chief Constable Bob Skinner in a new direction. Moving from Scotland to rthern Spain, then back to a chilling climax in Edinburgh, this complex and suspenseful thriller follows a tortuous and bloodsoaked trail involving vice, corruption and the merchants of death.
- Author BiographyQuintin Jardine took to crime writing both naturally and with relief. Both series of books by Quintin Jardine are available from Headline: the Bob Skinner novels, and the equally praised but very different, Oz Blackstone series. He is also about to embark on a thrilling new series, starring Oz's tough-talking ex, Primavera Phillips. Quintin Jardine is married with four adult kids and divides his time between Scotland and Spain.
- Author(s)Quintin Jardine
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/07/1995
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/05/2012
- Weight284 g
- Width111 mm
- Height34 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.