All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.73
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionSkinny Bitch has been a publishing world phemen. Now comes Skinny Bitch Deluxe Edition, pairing up the number-one New York Times bestseller Skinny Bitch with the delicious and satisfying recipes of Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. In an easy-to-use multimode CD, the recipes from Skinny Bitch in the Kitch can be accessed simply by putting the last disc of the audio package into your computer's CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. Not your typical boring diet book, Skinny Bitch is a tart-tongued, -holds-barred wake-up call to all women who want to be thin. With such blunt advice as Soda is liquid Satan and You are a total moron if you think the Atkins Diet will make you thin, it's a rallying cry for all savvy women to start eating healthy and looking radiant. Unlike standard diet books, it actually makes the listener laugh out loud with its truthful, smart-mouthed revelations. Skinny Bitch in the Kitch, the follow-up to Skinny Bitch, provides over seventy-five recipes that will satisfy any crazy craving and cooking quandary a Skinny Bitch may have: like what to fix for an easy weekday dinner or serve at a dinner party. The authors offer dishes for all occasions, from Bitchin' Breakfasts and PMS Pleasing Snacks to Hearty-Ass Sandwiches and International Bitch Fare. With Skinny Bitch Deluxe Edition, you get both the detailed guidelines for a healthier lifestyle and directions on how to make dozens of meals to fit that lifestyle. With this book, Skinny Bitch will go hungry or unsatisfied!
- Author BiographyKim Barnouin is a former model who has a master of science in holistic nutrition. She lives in Los Angeles. Rory Freedman is a former agent for Ford Models. Actor and voice-over artist Renee Raudman has performed on film, television, radio, and stage. A multiple Audie Award nominee, she has garnered several AudioFile Earphones Awards, a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award, and numerous starred reviews.
- Author(s)Kim Barnouin,Rory Freedman
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date17/04/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Renee Raudman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.