All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionChaz Perrone may care more about Hummers than hammerheads, but he s done pretty well for himself as a marine biologist, doctoring water samples so that an agribusiness tycoon can continue dumping fertilizer into the Everglades. When Chaz suspects that his wife, Joey Perrone, has figured out his scam, he resolves to push her overboard a cruise liner into the seething Atlantic. But if Chaz is a subpar scientist, he s an even worse killer. Joey, clinging blindly to a bale of Jamaican pot, is plucked from the ocean by a rugged stranger. Instead of rushing to the authorities, she seizes the opportunity to stay dead and, with her new friend s help, screw with Chaz until he screws himself. Add in an ill-tempered detective with a penchant for albi pythons, an oddly hirsute bodyguard addicted to fentanyl, and an unscrupulous boss growing uneasy about his lackey s increasingly erratic behavior . . . and Chaz s life is about to get a whole lot more interesting.
- Author BiographyCarl Hiaasen was born and raised in Florida. He is the author of ten previous novels, including <i>Sick Puppy, Lucky You, </i><i>Stormy Weather, Basket Case</i>, and, for young readers, <i>Hoot</i>. He also writes a regular column for the <i>Miami Herald</i>.
- Author(s)Carl Hiaasen
- PublisherVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.