All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShow biz is sweet, but revenge is sweeter! Reads R to L (Japanese Style) T audience. Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out w that he's famous! Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz! Chiori's rage threatens the whole production when she lashes out and hurts Kyoko. Kyoko is used to overcoming obstacles, and she uses her injury as an excuse to push Chiori into exploring her acting. But Chiori has a traumatic past. Will focusing on the dark side of her character bring it all rushing back?!
- Author BiographyYoshiko Nakamura is originally from Tokushima prefecture. Her birthday is June 17 and she has type B blood. She started drawing manga in elementary school, which eventually led to her 1993 debut of Yume de Au yori Seteki - Better than Seeing in a Dream - in Hana to Yume magazine. Her other works include the basketball series Saint Love, MVP wa Yuzurenai - Can't Give Up MVP and Blue Wars, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, a series about a female bodyguard in 2020 Tokyo.
- Author(s)Yoshiki Nakamura
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleSkip Beat! (Viz Media)
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width131 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yoshiki Nakamura
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.