All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Featured on Taking Care of Business on www.wcwp.org 88.1 FM and www.TCBRadio.com out of Brookville, Long Island, NY with Richard A Solomon If you are t sure of what to do, or where to turn, or would simply like to learn new or more advanced methods of skip tracing, you will acquire the kwledge of what actions to take and a responsible direction for your efforts with invative lessons and priceless tips. -Stuart R. Blatt Attorney at Law and DBA Debt Buyers Association Past President I kw the private Investigator business and this is an amazingly valuable resource for seasoned investigators, any person considering a career as a private investigator and those who seek advice on how to do it themselves. -Jimmie Mesis - Publisher PI Magazine Every chapter of this book mentions skip tracing secrets that have been put to a practical test by thousands of skip tracers nationwide. Discover the tricks of the trade, from an expert who kws things and is t afraid to share them. Get a sneak peak at skip tracing's finer points and discover the skip tracer's magic tricks. Pick up secrets for your bag of tricks. Learn to skip trace like a pro by using techniques like: suggestion and autosuggestion; tradecraft and trickcraft; misdirection & logical thinking; roping and deductive reasoning; the invisible web and operation card shop. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction and in a world of duality, where's there's pleasure, there's pain. Creativity is t always organized, so you'll learn to work smart and t hard. Your only limits are your acting abilities. Keep might and right on your side because invation is driving success. If you are ready to put these secrets to use, you will recognize them. I wish I could tell you how you will kw if you are ready, but that would deprive you of much of the benefit you will receive when you make the discovery on your own. Bank on it!
- Author(s)Susan Nash
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.