All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.40
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.25
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.99
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.92
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $17.05
About this product
- DescriptionA set of mini journals featuring the art of James Jean.
- Author BiographyJames Jean was born in Taiwan in 1979. Raised in New Jersey, he graduated from New York City's School of Visual Arts in 2001. Along with his award-winning cover art for DC Comics, Jean has produced illustrations for Time Magazine, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Spin, ESPN, Atlantic Records, Target, Playboy, Nike, and Reebok among many others. In 2008, his artwork was the inspiration for Prada's Spring clothing line.
- Author(s)James Jean
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width110 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.