All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionSkull Style is a beautifully designed book that presents t only one of the most ancient symbols used in the history of mankind but how it is utilised in the most surprising and modern way today. Formerly an emblem of evil and mortality, the skull has been transformed into an avant-garde design element used in the most cutting-edge art, chic interiors and vanguard style of the moment. Whether embellished on costly T-shirts, woven on limited edition chairs, and even encrusted with diamonds sold at an art auction for $100 million, the skull is longer just a daunting memento of our frail mortality but a contemporary figure of fashion. This 500-page book shows how this once morbid trinket of death has been reinvented into the much-desired decoration by the trendsetters of tomorrow.
- Author BiographyPatrice Farameh's broad expertise in lifestyle-focused book publishing and digital media has developed from over ten years of professional experience. She has established herself as a leading force in production, development and marketing in a wide range of media initiatives. Simultaneous to working on large-scale publications and corporate branding, Patrice has contributed to many magazines and edited over 40 book titles about art, design, fashion and luxury themes. She also created and produced the Trendscout TV series, dedicated to finding the most stylish design and fashion trends in major metropolitan cities in Europe. A decade of worldwide experience as a journalist, editor and trend forecaster has made Patrice a reputed lifestyle expert. Patrice has successfully combined her passion for lifestyle and publishing, culminating in the founding of Farameh Media.
- PublisherFarameh Media
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarameh Media
- Content Note525 colour illustrations
- Width248 mm
- Height343 mm
- Edited byPatrice Farameh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.