Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionFinnegan O'Riordan isn't your usual pirate airship captain. In a world of burly, salty sea dogs, he's a small, nicely dressed gentleman. And it's secret amongst the other pirates that he wasn't always a man. With a crew of made up of ather transman, an automaton surgeon, a cross dressing cook and other misfits, Finnegan purchases his own ship, The Safe Harbor. From Boston to France to Japan, follow along with the crew as they prove themselves to the rest of the pirate world, battle enemies, discover themselves, pick up a few barrels of pickles and find a place a bunch of misfits can call home.
- Author(s)Finnegan H H O'Riordan
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.