All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA series of mysterious murders have taken place in Atlanta. As the body count mounts, FBI Assistant Director Erin Welch hires private investigator J. T. Ryan to help. What he finds is stunning - the murders are linked to a new illegal drug showing up on America's streets. Named 'Skyflash', the powerful drug gives users a breathtaking burst of intelligence, strength, and confidence. But Skyflash has a horrifying dark side. Once the initial rush is over, the narcotic turns users into deranged killers. And the problem is growing, as usage of the drug spreads across the U.S. As Ryan closes in on the criminal masterminds behind Skyflash, he learns a shocking secret about the drug. A secret so explosive it exposes some of America's most powerful people. Can Ryan blow the lid off the conspiracy before hired assassins kill him and the woman he loves?
- Author BiographyLee Gimenez is the author of 11 novels. His latest thriller, SKYFLASH, is a new J.T. Ryan novel. Several of his books became bestsellers, including The WASHINGTON ULTIMATUM and BLACKSNOW ZERO. His thriller KILLING WEST was a featured novel of the International Thriller Writers Association. His books are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, the Apple Store, Books-A-Million, Books In Motion, and many other retailers in the U.S. and internationally. For more information about him, please visit his website at: www.LeeGimenez.com. You can also join him on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and Goodreads.
- Author(s)Lee Gimenez
- PublisherRiver Ridge Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiver Ridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.