All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionOn the night that Arlyn Singer's father dies, she is certain her destiny will find her. Then John Moody shows up at her door, with inkling that the tall, red-haired girl he has asked for directions will haunt him for the rest of his life. Years later, Arlyn is gone, leaving her children, Sam and Blanca, alone with their distant father in the glass house they have made their home. Meredith Weiss is drawn to the troubled family and sets out to try and save them. But will her devotion be eugh to pull them back from the fate they seem to have chosen for themselves?
- Author BiographyAlice Hoffman is the bestselling author of acclaimed novels, including Here on Earth (an Oprah Book Club selection), Practical Magic (a Hollywood film), The River King, Blue Diary, Turtle Moon and most recently The Third Angel. Blackbird House was shortlisted for the Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award. She divides her time between Boston and New York City.
- Author(s)Alice Hoffman
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.