Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Sky-Liners, Louis L Amour introduces Flagan and Galloway Sackett, heading west from Tennessee to seek their fortunes. That s when they came across an old Irish trader who offered them two fine horses if they would agree to escort his granddaughter, Judith, to her father in Colorado. Flagan saw thing but trouble in the fiery young woman, but they needed the horses. Unfortunately, Flagan was right, for Judith had fallen for James Black Fetchen, a charismatic gunman whose courtship hid the darkest of intentions. Now Fetchen and his gang are racing the Sackett brothers to Colorado leaving behind a trail of betrayal, robbery, and murder. Flagan and Galloway can only guess why Judith is so important to Fetchen and what awaits them at her father s ranch. One thing Flagan kws for sure: The tough and spirited woman has won his heart. But can he trust her with his life?
- Author BiographyLouis L'Amour is the only American-born novelist in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. He published ninety novels, thirty short-story collections, two works of nonfiction, a memoir, <i></i><b>Education of a Wandering Man</b>, and a volume of poetry, <b>Smoke from This Altar</b>. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1980
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Weight114 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.