All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAudiobook Now Available on Audible! ★ 100% of Profit Goes to an Animal Shelter ★ Sleep Apnea is widely prevalent, affecting 1 in 15 people. As well, it is VERY often either left poorly treated, or t at all. When either is present, a cascade of other conditions frequently exists. These diseases, (High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Strokes, and so many more) are often treated symptomatically without treating the actual cause. Sleep apnea can be the reason for so many of these diseases. The amount of treatment options is extensive, with only a select few that lead the way. Some suggest CPAP, some suggest oral appliances, and some will try everything available with little success. You've heard it all before, we need to get a quality night sleep of 6-8 hours to function optimally (about a 3rd of our lives). If you have been diagsed with sleep apnea, you need to get treated...FAST. This is Where This Book Will Help You or a Loved One Immensely! We'll go over the EXACT treatment options available, from LEAST invasive to MOST invasive. Along the way we'll debunk the options that actually work (and the ones that are crap). We'll also cover some of the future treatments only in this second edition. While it is always of utmost importance to seek advice of your doctor, this book will help you in understanding some of those treatment options. As well as perhaps what to ask at your next doctor or sleep clinic visit. Learn To Breathe & Sleep Easy Again? You Need To Start Hacking Sleep Apnea NOW!
- Author BiographyBrady Nelson is a Registered Respiratory Therapist with Experience in Acute & Community Care, as well as the Medical Device Industry. Brady is the Managing Director of RespLabs Medical & Co-Founder of RespiratoryExam.com, a Practice-Exam Platform for Respiratory Therapy Students to Prepare for Licensing Exams.
- Author(s)Brady Nelson Rrt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword bySunny Gill Rrt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.