All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume provides a balanced and easily readable account of the rise of modern sleep medicine, its history and developmental milestones. Authored by an international group of experts, the remarkable progress and fascinating evolution from rudimentary concepts of the ancient prehistoric and early classical periods to our contemporary kwledge are covered in detail. These examples and their relationship to modern therapies offer neurologists, psychiatrists, respiratory specialists, clinicians, researchers and those interested in sleep medicine an important perspective to the origins of current practice.
- Author BiographySudhansu Chokroverty, MD, FRCP Professor of Neuroscience Seton Hall University South Orange, NJ Clinical Professor of Neurology Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School New Brunswick, NJ Director of Sleep Research & Co-Chair Emeritus of Neurology JFK New Jersey Neuroscience Institute Edison, NJ USA Michel Billiard M.D. Honorary Professor of Neurology School of Medicine University Montpellier I Honorary Chair Department of Neurology Gui de Chauliac Hospital Montpellier, France
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 51 colour tables, biography
- Weight1703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMichel Billiard,Sudhansu Chokroverty
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.