Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionSleep disorders exact a high toll on society in terms of diminished quality of life, reduced productivity and cost to medical services. This book guides the reader through the basic science of sleep and how to evaluate individuals suffering from sleep irregularities. Complex features of sleep disorders are then discussed, including parasomnias, sleep apnea, night terrors and restless legs syndrome. The book also looks at how these sleep abrmalities can affect individuals with other psychiatric disorders such as epilepsy, depression and anxiety disorders. Covering disorders from insomnia to narcolepsy, and specialty areas from pediatric to geriatric, this wide ranging and accessible guide allows n-sleep specialists to approach and understand important information that is clinically relevant in everyday practice. Illustrated with summary tables, figures and treatment algorithms, this book will be a useful guide for neurologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, pulmologists and internists as well as health care professionals in training.
- Author BiographyHarold R. Smith is Clinical Professor, Department of Neurology and Director Emeritus, Center for Sleep Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, CA, USA. Cynthia L. Comella is a Professor for Neurological Sciences, Department of Neurological Sciences, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA. Birgit Hogl is Head of the Sleep Disorders Clinic, Department of Neurology, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Clinical Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBirgit Hogl,Cynthia L. Comella,Harold R. Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.