All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionMany patients experience sleep disturbances secondary to their primary illness and this often has a negative effect on their quality of life. This book provides an evidence-based introduction to the interface between sleep wide range of medical disorders. A clinically focused, comprehensive review for physicians and other health providers, this state-of-the-art reference can also serve as a textbook for those who wish to become familiar with the impact of sleep on quality of life.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1578 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Streiner,Joris C. Verster,Seithikurippu R. Pandi-Perumal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.