CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionKatarina Bloomfield longs to be the ordinary high school senior she seems to be. Her life appears idyllic, so one suspects that she is an alien-hybrid whose mission is to take over the world. They need a new home and Earth is the perfect place. The only one of her kind ordered to live in a human family, Katarina discovers that pretending isn't difficult. Feelings do t exist on her planet and hybrids are trained to suppress them. When the High Council of her planet deviates from its original plan, Katarina must relinquish the small amount of control she has over her destiny. But when she discovers a way to have the life she's always dreamed of, she is reluctant to go. Leaving means choosing between the things she holds most dear. But waiting too long to decide may cost her everything and leave her trapped in a fate far worse than death.
- Author BiographySandra Y. Desjardins was born and raised in the Bronx, New York. Her passion for reading and writing began at an early age. Her early research sparked her creativity and she would sit and write short stories using the information she gathered. At age twenty, she joined the US Army. After completing several years of service, she relocated to Texas where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She later went on to complete a Master of Science degree in counseling psychology and worked in that field for several years. When her husband took employment that required extensive traveling, she stayed home and took the opportunity to begin new projects. She is also working on converting many of her short stories into full-length novels. She is the director at A Tale of Two Kitties Publishing and is currently working on several young adult paranormal and science fiction romances.
- Author(s)Sandra Desjardins
- PublisherTale of Two Kitties Publishing, A
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHarker Heights
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTale of Two Kitties Publishing, A
- Out-of-print date12/06/2013
- Weight330 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.