All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionBlink and you'll miss it. Ever wanted to deal yourself Aces at the poker table? Sleight of Deck makes it look easy. Learn to have the skills and kwledge to manipulate cards at even the toughest of card games. With examples from Texas Hold'em and eighteen carefully designed and field tested methods, Sleight of Deck will teach you to deal flops, turns, rivers, and hole cards to anyone sitting at your table with ease. Prepare for an exhilarating ride through the world of professional gambling, sleight-of-hand trickery, and expert card manipulation. Topics include culling, stacking, collusion, deck swapping, crimps, shifts, jogs, false shuffles, false cuts, second/bottom/center deals and more.
- Author BiographyHongyu Chen is a Dartmouth College student with a decade of experience in conceptualizing, designing, testing, and researching card manipulation methods in poker games across the country.
- Author(s)Hongyu Chen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.