All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionTo most law-abiding people, a police station represents safety and security. But Detective Superintendent Jack Fulton finds Saddler Street station just the opposite when he takes on a grisly murder enquiry and discovers that his psychotic killer might actually be one of the staff! With the spectre of the razor-wielding assassin whom the press have nicknamed The Slicer stalking the shadowy Victorian building, Fulton has to contend t only with press harassment and police who will stop at thing to get a result but also with other problems much closer to home. As the killer leads him on a grim game of cat and mouse, Fulton has little idea of just how personal that game is about to become...
- Author BiographyA former superintendent with Thames Valley Police, David Hodges is also a prolific writer and former essayist who has achieved several successes in the prestigious Queen's Police Gold Medal Essay Competition, including the first prize and the award of the gold medal. His first published crime thriller, Flashpoint, attracted critical media acclaim, prompting a second hard-hitting crime novel, Burnout. Hodges, who has two married daughters and four grandchildren, lives with his wife, Elizabeth, on the edge of the Somerset Levels. Slice is his first novel published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)David Hodges
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.