All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionLight glistens upon a dark and shadowy corner of my mind, revealing dazzling lyrical gems of a rare quality too seldom seen these days. Beautiful and haunting images which are best admired through eyes slightly stimulated by wispy dancing shadows produced by candle light as you lay naked on your bed behind a locked door. Some you will whisper softly into your lover's ear while your carnal appetite escalates into a frenzy of insatiable ecstasy. Be careful, this mixture of lurid steamy images should only be revealed to the discreet and mature. So slip next to someone comfortable and enjoy Slide Over The Rainbow's Edge...Into The Night, provocative adult poetry delicately carved from the recesses of my mind and placed aside for your dessert.
- Author BiographyI first started writing poetry in high school in notes I would send to my soul mate: Lisa. After a hiatus spanning the first twenty five years of our marriage, I composed a poem for Lisa which I presented to her on our anniversary. After several months of ogling the poem hanging in a silver frame, Lisa filled me with a strong urge to write more. The poems began flowing through my pen. Natives of Texas, my wife and I raised three darling boys. Sometimes over recent dinners I would torture them with some of my poetry. I hope you enjoy reading each and every poem as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
- Author(s)Laurence G Freeman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurence G Freeman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.