All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA complete method of making a slipjoint folder from raw materials all the way to the finished knife. The stock removal method is utilized. 90 pages of detailed photos and descriptions of every step involved. This book includes a design for a simple slipjoint folder.
- Author BiographyDon Robinson is a heavily experienced Tool & Die Maker and Manufacturing Engineer. Don has been making folding knives of all types since 1988. Don has years of teaching experience that has been put to good use in this book.
- Author(s)Don Robinson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.