All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionCookbook author Victoria Shearer searched the globe for slow-cooked culinary classics and converted them for use in the modern-day slow cooker. A wonderful tool for today's families, the slow cooker slowly cooks ingredients to mouthwatering perfection giving the cook time to do other things. Choose from delectable dishes of all flavours and varieties, including Italian sauces and pasta dishes, French stews, Moroccan tagine, Indian curries, regional chilis, and many more. This title includes recipes for soups, sauces, main dishes, side dishes, snacks, and desserts.
- Author BiographyVictoria Shearer has been a frequent contributor to the travel and food sections of national newspapers and magazines and is the author of five cookbooks including Make Ahead Meals, and three travel guides.
- Author(s)Victoria Shearer
- PublisherSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSellers Publishing, Incorporated
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.