All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.21
- AU $24.78Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.54
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.22
About this product
- DescriptionThese recipes are cooked in an electric slow cooker, and include soups, stews, casseroles, curries, pot roasts and even a few desserts. All the dishes benefit from long, slow cooking and, because of that, most of them use inexpensive ingredients - cheaper cuts of meat, for example, are delicious when cooked at a low temperature for a long time; they emerge succulent and so tender they can be cut with a fork. Most come with suggestions for accompaniments, but there are also recipes for couscous, roasted potatoes, polenta, pilaf, mash and more, to help you out.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen BookScan), an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- PublisherAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly: New Essentials
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Content Notemore than 100 colour photographs
- Weight524 g
- Width216 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.