Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionLike many busy and smart Americans, this one bottomed out on overconsumption of work, people, food, 'stuff', and her Blackberry. She finds redemption in learning to Want Less. In Slowly, a city-girl gives you permission to take your foot off the gas pedal and explore the surprising ingredients for creating a life worth savoring.
- Author BiographyKedren Crosby is Principal of Crosby Consulting, a capacity building resource for the nonprofit sector. Kedren has enjoyed her work in the fields of urban revitalization, environmentalism, homelessness, affordable housing and HIV/AIDS as a policy analyst, program director, grant writer, fund developer, program evaluator, CEO and constultant. Since skipping her Blackberry across Walden Pond in 2007, she has slowed down considerably. Kedren holds a master's degree in Policy Science from The University of Maryland and a graduate level Certificate in Nonprofit Studies from The Johns Hopkins University. She lives and loves in Lancaster City.
- Author(s)Kedren Crosby
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.