All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're a Robinson, family matters are about to get serious. Things have changed since dad set up the family business in the 60's: new products, more competition and a bigger market. At the end of the day though, it's still all about cash and stock. But this is ordinary family business: the Robinsons are drug dealers. After 35 years of serving it up to the local community, dad has handed over the reins to son Sean. And there are going to be changes, but t all for the better. Strange things are happening in the previously quiet streets of Whitley Bay. The local police are becoming more and more interested in the activities of the family and serious questions are being asked.: Who killed Pammy? Who are the mysterious Russians? And more importantly, where the f**k are all the spoons? Delivering a pure hit of darkly disturbing comedy, Smack Family Robinson draws a fine line between love and hate, and then srts the lot.
- Author(s)Richard Bean
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight123 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.