Small Business Accounting: Teach Yourself by David Lloyd, Andy Lymer (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? A jargon-free guide for the small business owner or manager Small Business Accounting is a jargon-free joy for the small business owner or manager, providing practical examples of real businesses to show the reader, step by step, how to record each transaction. This book does t assume that you kw anything at all about business records and accounts and gives a system for real businesses to be operated by real business people who want a simple, easy and, above all, quick system of book keeping. Forget about debits and credits, journal entries, ledgers and day books. If you can read a bank statement this book will teach you how to prepare accounts, make cashflow forecasts and prepare a budget. And when you do need to use an accountant, it tells you how best to find a reliable one. Small Business Accounting includes: Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Your bank account Chapter 3: A simple cashbook Chapter 4: Analysis columns Chapter 5: Payments - filing Chapter 6: Payments - cheque-book Chapter 7: Payments - cashbook Chapter 8: Non-allowable expenses Chapter 9: Purchase of equipment Chapter 10: Credit cards Chapter 11: Petty cash Chapter 12: Receipts - filing Chapter 13: Receipts - paying-in book Chapter 14: Receipts - cashbook Chapter 15: Capital introduced Chapter 16: End of month procedures Chapter 17: VAT Chapter 18: Wages Chapter 19: End of year totals Chapter 20: Adjustments for payments Chapter 21: Adjustments to receipts Chapter 22: Transfer to tax return Chapter 23: Trial balance Chapter 24: Final accounts Chapter 25: Budgeting and cash-flow forecasting Chapter 26: Costing and pricing Chapter 27: Computerization . Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and interactive features: Not got much time? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. Author insights Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. Extend your kwledge Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding of small business accounting. Five things to remember Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Try this Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyAndy Lymer is Head of Department of Accounting and Finance at University of Birmingham. He also heads up Lymer & Associates, undertaking numerous research, consultancy and publishing projects.
- Author(s)Andy Lymer,David Lloyd
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content NoteTables
- Weight199 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.