CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Small Business Administration's (SBA's) Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) Program is designed to enhance small business access to venture capital by stimulating and supplementing the flow or private equity capital and long term loan funds which small business concerns need for the sound financing of their business operations and for their growth, expansion, and modernisation, and which are t available in adequate supply . Facilitating the flow of capital to small businesses to stimulate the national ecomy was, and remains, the SBIC program's primary objective. This book examines small business administration investment and loan programs with a focus on the SBIC; SBA New Markets Venture Capital program; Small Business Administration 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program; the Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program; and the microloan program.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight482 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlan R. Connoly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.