All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLessons in applying passion and perseverance from prominent entrepreneurs In the world of entrepreneurship, your vision solidifies your resolve when things get tough, and it reminds you why you went into business in the first place. Authors, brothers, and serial entrepreneurs, Matthew and Adam Toren have compiled a wealth of valuable information on the passionate and pragmatic realities of starting your own business. They've also gathered insights from some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs. This book delivers the information that both established and budding entrepreneurs need, explains how to implement that information, and validates each lesson with real-world examples. Small Business, Big Vision provides inspiration and practical advice on everything from creating a one-page business plan to setting up an advisory board, and also delivers a call to social entrepreneurship and sustainable business practices. This powerful book: * Offers instruction in whether and how to seek investors * Outlines the pros and cons of hiring employees and provides guidance on how to find the best outsourced workers * Presents a comprehensive action plan for effective social media marketing * Explains how to build an information empire and become an expert Small Business, Big Vision proves that with a flexible mindset, practical skills, and the passion to keep pushing forward, entrepreneurs can find success, even in today's ever-changing business landscape.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW TOREN and ADAM TOREN are brothers, serial entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors. For nearly twenty years, they have provided instruction in management concepts, marketing, and finance to emerging and distressed small businesses. They currently own and operate a successful media company and founded YoungEntrepreneur.com, one of the largest online forum communities for entrepreneurs worldwide. The Toren brothers are also the authors of the award-winning book, Kidpreneurs: Young Entrepreneurs with Big Ideas! Visit www.SmallBusinessBigVision.com.
- Author(s)Adam Toren,Matthew Toren
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight282 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.