CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionCongressional interest in small business access to capital has increased in recent years because of concerns that small businesses might be prevented from accessing sufficient capital to enable them to assist in the ecomic recovery. Small businesses, defined as having fewer than 500 employees, have played an important role in net job growth during previous ecomic recoveries, particularly in the construction, housing, and retail sectors. Several laws were enacted during the 111th Congress to enhance small business access to capital. This book examines the Small Business Lending Fund, and the State Small Business Credit Initiative.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBradley N. Holloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.