All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times have you heard or read that you must write a Business Plan for your new business? This is a myth, because a formal Business Plan-as discussed in all forms of the media-is rarely required of any small business. There is a vast difference between business planning and writing a Business Plan, and Foster's book t only explains that difference, but shows the reader why ongoing planning is necessary, and how to best approach the entire planning process. With this book you will be able to: Understand the vital importance of business planning. Learn why you should NOT write a Business Plan. Demystify how best to share your planning. Learn about the best approach to investors. Gain an understanding of planning vs. a Business Plan. All of this is from the entrepreneur's point of view-t from an investor's, business guru's, or academic's lofty views. This book is one of Foster's Small Business Primer Series, where a Primer is defined as any book of elementary principles.
- Author(s)Bob Foster
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.