All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is God's best for a woman's life, and how can she live it out? These questions are answered in this uplifting book by bestselling author Elizabeth George. Readers will discover easy-to-do suggestions for success in all they do that will: maximize productivity in a busy schedule; cultivate good habits and conquer bad ones; strengthen relationships; further God's purposes; and, encourage closeness to God. Women will find dozens of highly practical tips for every area of daily life - in their marriages, families, homes, and places of work and in their friendships, health, finances, and personal growth. This was formerly titled God's Wisdom for a Woman's Life .
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.