All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vel in Jim Butcher's #1 New York Times bestselling series, an old debt puts Chicago wizard Harry Dresden in harms way... Harry's life finally seems to be calming down. The White Council's war with the vampiric Red Court is easing up, one's tried to kill him lately, and his eager apprentice is starting to learn real magic. For once, the future looks fairly bright. But the past casts one hell of a long shadow. Mab, monarch of the Sidhe Winter Court, calls in an old favor from Harry. Just one small favor he can't refuse...one that will trap Harry Dresden between a nightmarish foe and an equally deadly ally, and one that will strain his skills--and loyalties--to their very limits. And everything was going so well for once...
- Author BiographyA martial arts enthusiast whose resume includes a long list of skills rendered obsolete at least two hundred years ago, #1 New York Times bestselling author Jim Butcher turned to writing as a career because anything else probably would have driven him insane. He lives mostly inside his own head so that he can write down the conversation of his imaginary friends, but his head can generally be found in Independence, Missouri. Jim is the author of the Dresden Files, the Codex Alera novels, and the Cinder Spires series, which began with The Aeronaut's Windlass.
- Author(s)Jim Butcher
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDresden Files (ROC Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width107 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.