All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the Small Foods process. 17 recipes to start you out on Small Foods. Tired of living on lettuce? Or thing but meat and eggs? No carbs, sweets, thing tasty. This book maintains that it is the size of what you eat, t what you eat. Cut your entree down to size and you can eat almost anything and enjoy what you eat as well. Eliminating all carbs is very difficult and only leads to a crash and binge lifestyle. Better to control the size of what you eat, your stomach will shrink and eventually a small entree and salad or vegetable will be all you need. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyBill Fishbourne B.S. M.B.A. Photographer/Digital Imager. Lives in Tampa with his talented artist wife and a grumpy cat. Loves sailing and the beach. I started cooking about 15 years ago. It was really out of self preservation. I came home from work early, my wife came home late. About two years ago, I realized we were wasting a lot of food, so I came up with this idea and I wanted to share it with others. It's delicious, try it!
- Author(s)Bill Fishbourne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.