All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive coverage of recent research in psychology relating to small groups. Major new work is described and thousands of studies are at least cited within a logical framework. A thorough overview of the field is provided and specialists concerned with particular kinds of groups are likely to find references to all major research in their areas. The findings of various studies contain many surprises, especially with regard to the generality and specificity of previously kwn principles. Particular emphasis is given to studies involving - or having fairly immediate relevance to - face-to-face social interaction.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Herbert H. Blumberg lectures in psychology at Goldsmiths College, University of London. His doctorate is from Johns Hopkins University. He has been a Visiting Scholar at Harvard University (1988 and 1989) and Visiting Professor at Haverford College (1992-93). A. Paul Hare holds academic degrees from Swarthmore College (B.A., 1947), Iowa State University (B.S., 1948), University of Pennsylvania (M.A., 1949), and University of Chicago (Ph.D., 1951). His interests in conflict resolution led him to professorial posts at the University of Cape Town and currently (emeritus) at the Ben Gurion University, Israel. M. Valerie Kent was for many years a lecturer specializing in social psychology in the Department of Psychology at Goldsmiths College, University of London, where she was subsequently a Visiting Fellow. She studied at the University of Liverpool and at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She now focuses on producing classical music in Nairobi. Martin F. Davies is a Senior Lecturer in the Psychology Department at Goldsmiths College, University of London. He received his degrees from the Universities of Cambridge (B.A., M.A.) and London (Ph.D.).
- Author(s)Herbert H. Blumberg,M. Valerie Kent,Martin F. Davies,Paul A. Hare
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2008
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight800 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.