All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book simply dissects the interesting, inspiring, and sometimes lonely world of the teacher of early childhood. As the continued advancements in education across the board hint at a brighter future for our children and our society, we are troubled that some of the same practices that have prevented earlier generations of students and teachers from prospering in the classroom are still commonplace. Johns and Wallace endeavor to touch the hearts of teachers, administrators, and parents who kw deep down there is still such a long way to go and who understand that the tasks assigned to teachers are sometimes overwhelming. Great classrooms have teachers who care deeply for the children entrusted to their care while great schools continually forge ahead in providing the necessary human resources, tools, training, and support in the affective domain that teachers so desperately need in order to have meaningful, fulfilling careers.
- Author BiographyRobin Johns has taught in early childhood for twenty-seven years and is presently a college instructor and the Coordinator of the Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education Program at Ashland Community & Technical College. She has published two children's books and one adult devotional, and is a younger sister to Rocky. She and her husband Gene have four children, and live on a small farm near Catlettsburg, Kentucky. Dr. Rocky Wallace is assistant professor, Graduate Education, and the Coordinator of the Principal Licensure Program at Asbury University. He is a former principal of a U.S. Blue Ribbon School and has authored four previous books on the principalship and servant leadership for Rowman & Littlefield Education. He and his wife Denise have two daughters, and live on a small farm near Winchester, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Robin Johns,Rocky Wallace
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.