All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't need to have the talents of a rock star or the wisdom of Yoda to effectively and naturally live a life on mission with God. And you do t have to add a big list of new activities to your life! Instead, it is the everyday ordinary things done with greater gospel-intentionality...slowly over time...that make all the difference. Biblical and super practical, Small Is Big, Slow Is Fast helps readers respond to Jesus' call to each of us to be a missionary right where we live-in our own families and neighborhoods. It shows you step by step the essential elements that create environments for organic kingdom growth and multiplication. Whether you're looking to lead your own family or are taking first steps toward starting a church that has discipleship and mission at its core, you will discover the secret to starting out small and going (seemingly) slower-and t feeling guilty about it. And you'll be encouraged to trust that when you lay the right foundations, multi-plication will occur and will always be faster and more successful in the long run.
- Author BiographyCaesar Kalinowski is a church planter, missional strategist, coach and one of the founding leaders of Soma Communities (somacommunities.org) and the Executive Director of the GCM Collective. He is a spiritual entrepreneur and an avid storyteller. He has worked in over 17 countries around the world including Sierra Leone, Sudan, Nigeria, Burma, India, Latvia, Romania and the Czech Republic. He has been married to Tina, his high school sweetheart, for 28 years; they have three children, Caesar IV, Christin and Justine.
- Author(s)Caesar Kalinowski
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byHugh Halter,Mike Breen
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.