All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains state-of-the-art methods tackling all aspects of small n-coding RNAs biology. Small Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols guides readers through customized dedicated protocols and techlogies that will be of valuable help to all those willing to contribute deciphering the numerous functions of small n-coding RNAs. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and key tips on troubles troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Instructive and practical, Small Non-Coding RNAs: Methods and Protocols reaches out to biochemists, cellular and molecular biologists already working in the field of RNA biology and to those just starting to study small n-coding RNAs.
- Author BiographyMathieu Rederstorff, PhD Associate Professor Laboratoire IMoPA UMR 7365 CNRS/UL Equipe ARN, RNP - Maturation, Structure, Fonction - Universite de Lorraine Biopole/Campus Medecine Brabois 9 Avenue de la Foret de Haye BP 184 54506 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy FRANCE Tel: +33 3 83 68 55 31 (office) +33 3 83 68 55 25 (lab) +33 6 49 12 67 11 (mobile) Fax: +33 3 83 68 55 09 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1296
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight695 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMathieu Rederstorff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.