All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis a popular way of eating in many parts of the world - the Spanish have tapas, the Chinese have dim sum and many regions of the Mediterranean and Middle East enjoy meze. Grazing plates and small bowls of shareable food make entertaining fuss-free and fun, and encourage guests to get stuck in. In Small Plates, Annie Rigg serves up an irresistible selection of plates to share from all around the world. From chorizo with red wine and olives to garlic and white bean dip, there's plenty for friends to tuck into. There are also bites and fingerfood to choose from, like crispy calamari, sticky spare ribs, and very herby falafel.
- Author BiographyAnnie Rigg is a freelance food stylist and writer and has worked on numerous books and best-selling magazines, such as Sainsbury's Magazine, Olive, delicious, Country Living and BBC Good Food. She has worked with Ainsley Harriott, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Rachel Allen. For Ryland Peters & Small, she has also written Macarons, Fabulous Brownies, Christmas Cupcakes, Christmas Cooking with Kids, Birthday Cakes for Kids and Decorating Cakes & Cookies. Annie lives in Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire.
- Author(s)Annie Rigg
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/10/2015
- Content Note35 col photographs
- Weight356 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.73
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.77
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.05
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.