All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood bread, warm towels, crisp mornings, girls' nights out, eating the froth on the cappucci: these are the ordinary pleasures that make life worth living. Yet sometimes other things in our lives can be so overwhelming that we forget their healing power. In this inspiring book, bestselling author Maeve Haran describes how the little things in life can prove to be the most satisfying. Swapping jokes with a shopkeeper or getting a smile from ather driver when you let them into the traffic makes you feel better about yourself than any self-help book. Small Pleasures to Save Your Life celebrates hundreds of everyday delights, all designed to remind us how joyous life is.
- Author BiographyMaeve Haran, a former TV producer, shot to fame with her first novel, Having It All. She has written nine further novels, over 50 short stories and regularly contributes to national newspapers. She has two daughters and is married to a Glaswegian. They live in north London and a have a cottage on the Sussex Downs. She enjoys balancing work, motherhood and having a good time.
- Author(s)Maeve Haran
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight306 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.