All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall-scale Outdoor Pig Breeding is a comprehensive guide to breeding and rearing pigs in natural conditions without compromising their wellbeing. This book provides support for vice pig-keepers hoping to breed their own pigs. Moreover, it also acts as a valuable reference for more experienced breeders and offers information about different breeds of pigs and their respective needs.
- Author BiographyWendy Scudamore has worked with animals throughout her adult life, but for the past twelve years has concentrated on breeding, exporting and showing pigs. She runs her own herds of Kunekune and Berkshire pigs on twenty acres of Herefordshire farmland. She rescues and re-homes unwanted pet pigs and runs courses on breeding and rearing pigs. Wendy is the Chairperson of the British Kunekune Pig Society and produces their quarterly magazine.
- Author(s)Wendy Scudamore
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note77 colour photographs 3 b&w diagrams
- Weight339 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.