All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study provides an introduction to TV aesthetics and viewership from the 1940s to the present day, at a time when television as a medium is 'converging' with the pc and laptop.
- Author BiographyGlen Creeber is Senior Lecturer in Television Studies at the University of Aberystwyth, UK. His books include Serial Television: Big Drama on the Small Screen and Tele-visions: An Introduction to Studying Television. He is also editor of The Television Genre Book and 50 Key Television Programmes.
- Author(s)Glen Creeber
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight596 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.