All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new study provides an introduction to TV aesthetics and viewership from the 1940s to the present day, at a time when television as a medium is 'converging' with the pc and laptop.
- Author BiographyGlen Creeber is Senior Lecturer in Television Studies at the University of Aberystwyth, UK. His books include Serial Television: Big Drama on the Small Screen and Tele-visions: An Introduction to Studying Television. He is also editor of The Television Genre Book and 50 Key Television Programmes.
- Author(s)Glen Creeber
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.