All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionHave the changes of the past decade made this an easier or a more difficult world for small states as they pursue their foreign policy goals? To understand the foreign policies of small states, are new explanatory factors needed? Does the concept of the small state still have utility at all? Small States in World Politics addresses these questions, deftly analyzing the impact of new ecomic and political realities. Offering empirical richness within a consistent theoretical framework, the authors provide a comprehensive examination of small state foreign policy. A comprehensive examination of small state foreign policy, offering empirical richness within a consistent theoretical framework.
- Author BiographyJeanne A.K. Hey is associate professor of political science and director of international studies at Miami University, Ohio. She is coeditor of Foreign Policy Analysis: Continuity and Change in Its Second Generation and author of Theories of Dependent Foreign Policy and the Case of Ecuador.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJeanne A. K. Hey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.