Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOften when we look at our lives we feel unfulfilled. We feel stuck in external situations and ways of being or thinking and feel we cant change. So instead of creating the life we wish to experience we settle for the life we feel we have. The reality is that we can create the joyful and abundant life we wish to experience by learning to become the conscious creators of our lives right w. Each one of us holds the power to manifest our reality if we just understand the basic components of how reality is created. Although we often feel fixed and limited, the truth is that we are constantly changing and creating. The problem is that most of our manifesting is happening on an unconscious level, and very often from insecure fear and worry-based thoughts that sabotage and limit us from what we wish to create. Fortunately we can turn this seeming problem into an opportunity by learning the inner workings of the mind and consciously implement these workings for our benefit and the benefit of all. Joining ancient wisdom with modern science and psychology, we will explore and implement simple yet very powerful creation tools that will give you the power to manifest the life you wish to experience. We will learn how to overcome self-limiting beliefs and habits that often sabotage our relationships, opportunities for abundance, joy, and so much more. Are you ready to become the conscious creator of your life? Are you ready to be the master of your destiny?
- Author BiographyBrian E. Miller now has several books in print including Shambhala and One More Chance. Brian's teachings and writings entice us to delve deeply into the often dark recesses of the mind, discovering truths that can lead us to a more balanced, harmonious and purposeful life. Realizing there are many paths and something to be learned from everyone and everything, Brian teaches from many sources. His passion to help others discover their limitless potential has led him to teach the science of meditation to anyone looking to overcome limiting beliefs and cultivate empowering habits in any arena of life. He has traveled all over the United States and India, amongst other parts of the world, studying and practicing intently with many renown and credible teachers and healers. He realizes that one's journey is that of self-exploration and expression and all he can do is be a medium for those wishing to search within for their own truth.
- Author(s)Brian E Miller
- PublisherWolf William Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolf William Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.