All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionNostalgia for our childhood brings us to a time of few responsibilities and the freedom to spend the day riding your bike with your friends around the neighborhood. This is a story of summer love, boyhood exploits, and a boy learning from mistakes as told from the memories of the author growing up into a young man. This was a time where techlogy was bringing many exciting things to entertain a child while planning his or her daily adventures around the neighborhood. Where this may t be a complete guide to the decade of the 80's, you will join the author as he recounts his boyhood dreams and adventures during a decade of amazing toys, music, movies, and more. You will undoubtedly be left asking one question: Did this boy ever grow up?
- Author BiographyBrett Rotier lives with his amazing wife and daughter in Gilbert, Arizona. He works as a nance professional, and also spends time as an adjunct professor teaching various nance and risk management courses for multiple universities. Brett enjoys watching sports, singing 80's power ballads at a karaoke bar, watching Seinfeld reruns, and trying to be the group comedian. You can contact him at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Brett Rotier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor of Statistics & Decision Sciences Mike West
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.