All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Small Wonders Series gives learners of Arabic the joy of reading at an early stage. Level 1: For beginning readers -- Vocabulary of 150 core words; Simple sentences; Use of verbs and plurals carefully controlled; Fascinating cultural and historical facts.
- Author BiographyMahmoud Gaafar is experienced writers, publishers, and educator specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. He has authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 2, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. He reside in the U.K. Jane Wightwick is an experienced writers, publishers, and educators specializing in accessible language guides and learning materials. She has authored numerous titles including Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic 2, and Arabic Dictionary & Phrasebook, all published by Hippocrene Books. She reside in the U.K.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherGW Publishing,Chinnor
- Date of Publication26/11/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSmall Wonders
- Place of PublicationChinnor
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGW Publishing,Chinnor
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight108 g
- Width215 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.