All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionSmall World, Big Market: Global Business provides an overview of the development of international business with special emphasis on oil production, an essential part of ecomic development. The book focuses on major trade patterns, including the Silk Road that connected China with Europe beginning at the turn of the millennium; the Chinese Tribute Trade that connected China to Southeast Asia, Africa, and the Mideast beginning in the thirteenth century; the spice trade between Southeast Asia and India by the early fifteenth century; and European-dominated world trade. This volume examines gold and silver trade from the Americas to Europe in the sixteenth century, and also covers the development of the Americas, together with existing African slave trade throughout Eurasia, giving rise to the expansion of African slave. Budd Hebert also discusses common principles and personal character tools for bringing together diverse cultures to facilitate international business. Small World, Big Market culminates by highlighting selected trends that impact international business.
- Author BiographyBudd Hebert is professor emeritus of international business in the College of Business at Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Budd Hebert
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight422 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.