All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionSmall-Animal SPECT Imaging is an edited work derived from the first workshop on Small-Animal SPECT Imaging held January 14-16, 2004 at the University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA. The overall goal of the meeting and therefore this volume is to promote information exchange and collaboration between the research groups developing systems for small-animal applications. Topics include the biomedical significance of small-animal imaging, an overview of detector techlogies including scintillation cameras and semi-conductor arrays, imager design and data acquisition systems, animal handling and anesthesia issues, objective assessment of image quality, and system modeling and reconstruction algorithms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note123 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarrison H. Barrett,Matthew A. Kupinski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.