Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSmallholders and the Non-Farm Transition in Latin America explores the drivers of agricultural displacement in Latin America and argues that government support is essential to help small farmers gain the skills, financial capital, and opportunities needed to transition to a profitable alternative in the n-farm sector.
- Author BiographyIsabel Harbaugh is a consultant for Mercer, a global human capital consulting organization.
- Author(s)Isabel Harbaugh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitics, Economics, and Inclusive Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight144 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.