Smallholders and the Non-Farm Transition in Latin America by Isabel Harbaugh (Hardback, 2014)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionSmallholders and the Non-Farm Transition in Latin America explores the drivers of agricultural displacement in Latin America and argues that government support is essential to help small farmers gain the skills, financial capital, and opportunities needed to transition to a profitable alternative in the n-farm sector.
- Author BiographyIsabel Harbaugh is a consultant for Mercer, a global human capital consulting organization.
- Author(s)Isabel Harbaugh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePathways for Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.